Friday, February 03, 2006

An Endorsement

If you're not making Tyler Durden one of your daily reads, then you are missing out on the funniest guy on the web. It has become almost a ritual for me and my wife to read him aloud most evenings. This passage the other day about Jennifer Aniston had us really rolling:

Man what an awesome year Jennifer Aniston is having. She's had three movies come out that bombed, she got her ass dumped and now gets to see daily updates as her ex starts a family, and now her prized investment blows up and basically becomes worthless. I think I read somewhere that science proved stuff like this happens because a girl isn't pretty or thin enough. Makes me feel bad for that time during oral when I thumped her on the forehead and said " do it better".

No comments: