Thursday, July 15, 2004

Can anyone shed light on the story that Edwards channeled the spirit of an unborn girl in court? And was that girl under oath? It’s popped up in a few columns with the same quoted excerpts, most recently in Ann Coulter’s column:

In one of Edwards' silver-tongued arguments to the jury on behalf of a girl born with cerebral palsy, he claimed he was channeling the unborn baby girl, Jennifer Campbell, who was speaking to the jurors through him:
"She said at 3, 'I'm fine.' She said at 4, 'I'm having a little trouble, but I'm doing OK.' Five, she said, 'I'm having problems.' At 5:30, she said, 'I need out.’
"She speaks to you through me and I have to tell you right now -- I didn't plan to talk about this -- right now I feel her. I feel her presence. She's inside me, and she's talking to you."


I will link her column for the sole purpose of citing the quote. If reading her gives you an aneurysm then don’t go here.

Also, for those who dislike Bush because they don’t think he does his homework, apparently Kerry didn’t read the very same threat assessment he criticizes Bush for not reading before he (Kerry) voted to authorize war.

No comments: