Thursday, June 01, 2006

I just don't have enough time

I can't write much here today, hasn't the hurricane season already started. I am much more aware of this than ever before. I know I need to do something about it, but I don't know what exactly. I worry about this even though I do not live near that Atlantic.

I don't have time to prepare a decent meal for myself, I will have to go through one of those fast food drive through windows, what other choice do I have? I am too busy to exercise, I can't respond to every single email. Where does all of this time go? Modern conveniences were supposed to create more time for us to do other things, where did it all go wrong?

Thanks for listening, I feel better.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Hill said...

The odds of surviving a hurricane season are a million to one, at least. Who has time?

Dude said...

Does "surviving the hurricane season" include dodging the endless cable news coverage?

Looking for more time? Try this site! (Today's feature: a hands-free toilet flusher.)

http://www.lifehacker.com/